2 Seat RZR (900 XP, 1000 XP, XP Turbo) Flag Wrap
Our Black & White American Flag Vinyl Wrap for 2 Seat RZR. Personalize your UTV with a custom wrap! We can take your look to the next level, from mild to wild! We use only the best wrap media in the industry - Substance, Inc., designed in cooperation with Monster Energy Off-road Race Team to stand up to harsh off-road conditions. The adhesive bonds to any plastics or metal, and is laminated for added durability and UV protection. Many off-road wraps are 3-8 mils thick, ours are 16 mils, providing superior strength, while still being able to conform to simple curves. We use eco-friendly inks to print our wraps. **Please review notes under order process/instructions.
- Choose UTV Brand/Model
- Choose Coverage Option (if applicable)
- Choose any options you would like to add
- If several colors of the wrap design are available, please select that option.
- Include exact model and year of your UTV in notes section
- Purchase this listing.
- If we are designing something custom for you, or customizing/personalizing a standard design, we will email you within 1-3 business days with a design mock-up for approval and any questions we may have.
- Your wrap will be created and shipped. Tracking will be added to your order and you will receive an email notification.
- FREE SHIPPING within the continental US. We can ship anywhere. If you are outside of the continental United States, please contact us for a shipping quote.
- It is highly recommended that you select a design that utilizes the base color(s) of your utv, even as an accent color. As the wraps are created using templates with multiple pieces, your UTV body color will show through somewhat between some of the template pieces when installed.
- Colors may vary slightly upon arrival - color appearance is dependent on the screen or monitor settings of the pc or device your are viewing the listing or design mock up on.
- Due to print pigment limitations, the discoloration of aging plastics and other variables, the printed color of the graphics may vary slightly.
We cannot guarantee that our wraps will fit any modified body panels or aftermarket plastics. If you have made any modifications or have installed any aftermarket plastics please enter this info in the "notes" section at checkout or contact us to discuss prior to ordering at email@example.com
CUSTOM DOORS - if possible, acquiring a dxf file from your cage/door fabricator will help us to create an exact template for your door skins. However, if one is not available, using accurate dimensions from you, we will make slightly oversized to ensure they will be large enough to fit, and will need trimmed down at the edges with a razor knife.
In an effort to make installation as easy as possible for our customers, we send very detailed installation instructions with our wraps. Wrap pieces are color coded for easier placement. You wil leasily be able to tell which part of the body each template pieces goes to.
Policies and Additional Info
--> MADE IN THE USA <--
We are a small, family owned business, and take pride in our work. Items are made to order, and we strive to ship wraps within 3-5 business days If there is an issue with stock or timing, we will contact you. Tracking will be provided upon shipment. Please contact us with ANY questions you may have.
** Murray Powersports is not liable for improper installation of graphics, damage to graphics during installation or damage due to everyday riding and/or race impact and abrasions. Our graphics are made with high quality material but are not bulletproof.
**NO REFUNDS - As we are unable to reuse/resell wraps and decals (all are made to order, we do not stock them), we cannot offer a refund. If there is a problem with your order, please message us right away so we can provide a solution.
We DO NOT accept returns or exchanges on custom designs or personalized items. If there is an error on our part, we are more than happy to replace your item. If you have an issue with an item, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order #, a description of the issue, and an image(s) of the product issue. Some examples: A defect in an apparel item, incorrect design, artwork issue due to our mistake or incorrect item sent.