SHIPPING & RETURNS
All products/orders are shipped via USPS, UPS or FedEx (unless otherwise specified). Tracking numbers will be entered in the order info as soon as available. All large packages (i.e. Rockford Fosgate items) are shipped from Murray Powersports are shipped via Fedex, UPS, USPS or Freight Carrier, and require a signature when delivered. Some packages shipped from the manufacturer may or may not require signatures for package release. Fedex, UPS, and DHL have package pick up locations if you are unable to sign for the package. If the package is returned to Murray Powersports or the manufacturer, you will be responsible for ALL return shipping costs and pay a 25% restocking fee.
In the event a product arrives damaged to your location, please follow the steps listed below. All damaged items must be reported to the shipping carrier immediately and you must notify Murray Powersports within 48 Hours of receiving your order. If these steps are not followed, your shipment may be denied claim and/or refund.
If you receive a damaged product, please do the following:
• IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US at email@example.com
• Keep the product with its original packaging and box
• Make a list of the damaged or lost item(s)
• Take pictures of the packaging and contents, and include with your email
• Murray Powersports will contact the shipper once we receive the email with all info listed above to schedule a pickup if needed. DO NOT send it back to the return address without written approval from Murray Powersports.
Once the product is received back and inspected, a replacement or credit will be issued, less any shipping costs.
We allow cancellations during the same business day, during normal office operating hours (9 am - 6 pm CST Mon-Fri), providing the order has not been shipped either from our location, or the manufacturer/supplier location, for a full refund, minus any credit card processing fees, if applicable. Custom vinyl items, once in production, cannot be canceled.
Any order that has shipped from our location, or a supplier/manufacturer location cannot be canceled, these are classified as returns. Unfortunately, once it has shipped, restocking fees will apply if they are applicable. For this reason, it is extremely important to thoroughly double-check your order before submitting.
Custom designed vinyl items (i.e. stickers, banners, apparel, decals, etc.), including items that contain specifically requested wording, images, logos, name and/or photos are considered special-order. Special order items, and custom vinyl items (decals, custom apparel, custom banners, etc.) will not be able to be returned. These special-order items cannot be returned or resold.
If a product is ordered and not wanted, the UNUSED item can be returned for a 25% restocking fee. In some cases, we may offer the ability to return the item to us for a lesser restocking fee and then keep the balance as a store credit. To return an item, it must be in brand new condition, in the original packaging, with all original documentation, and approved in writing by Murray Powersports prior to returning. If the item cannot be resold or is a special order or custom-made item, we cannot accept a return. Shipping is non-refundable in either direction unless approved by Murray Powersports, in certain cases. All items to be returned MUST be reported within 7 days of the date you purchased in store, or 7 days from the date you received delivery of your online purchase. No items will be returnable after 14 days, unless it is a manufacturer’s warranty issue
If you decide that you wish to return a product, please do the following:
• IMMEDIATELY CONTACT US at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Keep the product in its original packaging and box
• Take pictures of the item in its original packaging, and include with your email
• Include your order # and all contact info with your email
• If your return is approved, we will confirm in writing via email with a Return Authorization Number and Return Address.
• ITEMS RETURNED WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION FROM MURRAY POWERSPORTS WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND.
• You will be responsible for all return shipping costs
• As soon as your item is received and inspected, we will issue your refund, less applicable restocking and shipping charges, to your original payment method. Please allow 5-10 business days (dependent on your bank or credit card’s policies)
All large packages (i.e. Rockford Fosgate items) are shipped from Murray Powersports are shipped via Fedex, UPS, USPS or Freight Carrier, and require a signature when delivered. Some packages shipped from the manufacturer may or may not require signatures for package release. Fedex, UPS, and DHL have package pick up locations if you are unable to sign for the package. If the package is returned to Murray Powersports or the manufacturer due to insufficient/incorrect shipping address or other reasons out of our control (i.e. suspected fraudulent activity by freight carrier), you will be responsible for ALL return shipping costs and pay a 25% restocking fee. If we are contacted by the freight carrier because of address issues/incomplete address, we will try to contact you at the phone number entered during checkout, as will the freight carrier. Please thoroughly check the information you enter at time of checkout to avoid any additional freight charges or restocking fees. If the shipment is returned to us, and you wish us to re-ship to the correct address, you will also be responsible for ALL additional shipping charges for the second shipment from our location or the manufacturer's location. Murray Powersports is not responsible for double-checking the address and contact information entered by the customer during the ordering and checkout process.
In the event that the product you ordered is sent either incorrectly or processed wrong by Murray Powersports, we will arrange for the package to come back to us and ship out a replacement. We will evaluate the situation before we determine the shipment was incorrect.